DIP−20 is an extended reach 4K@60Hz (4:2:0), HDBaseT transmitter and Step−in commander for VGA video, HDMI, and unbalanced stereo audio embedding and de−embedding. DIP−20 accepts HDMI and VGA video input, an Ethernet signal, serial data, and an unbalanced stereo audio input (that is embedded into the output signal). It transmits the signal to an HDBaseT (twisted pair) cable to a compatible receiver (for example, the TP−588D or TP−580RXR).
DIP−20 is a PoE (Power over Ethernet) provider and can power compatible PoE acceptors (for example, TP−588D).
Simple and Powerful Maestro Room Automation — Intuitive user interface enables you to fully automate your meeting room elements. Configure lights, shades, devices and more to be activated by an extensive range of triggers, including input/output connectivity, routing, and button pressing. By minimizing user intervention, Maestro room automation saves meeting prep time and minimizes human error before presentations.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, x.v.Color™ and 3D.
- HDBaseT Certified.
- Automatic Live Input Detection — Based on video clock presence.
- Automatic Input Selection — Based on manual selection or last connected input.
- Automatic Analog Audio Detection & Embedding.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- System Range — Up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 100m at normal mode (4K); up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp) when using BC–UNIKAT cables.
- Data Equalization and Reclocking.
- Local Balanced Audio De–Embedding.
- Support for Digital Audio Formats.
- Lockable EDID.
- Local Step–In Switching — Button & contact closure.
- Power Supply — Supports PoE to power a remote receiver (such as TP–588D). Requires independent power supply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.