FC−404Net is a four−input/four−output Dante™ interface with line or microphone level inputs and line level outputs. It connects analog inputs to a digital Dante network or outputs four channels from a Dante network.
- Dante Network Interface.
- Inputs — 4 balanced mono audio on terminal blocks.
- Outputs — 4 balanced mono audio on terminal blocks.
- Volume Settings — Independent input gain/output volume settings per channel.
- Selectable Input Settings — DIP–switch controlled input settings — line level (0db) or mic level (+20dB) with phantom +48 volts.
- Versatile Control — Via the Dante IP control matrix and
- Kramer Protocol 3000 via RS–232 connection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.