- Dual–Function I/O Ports — Remote IP–Based control of devices connected to the control gateway dual–function I/O ports, with selectable port configuration to bidirectional RS–232 or IR control.
- Multiple IP Connected Clients — Remotely connected over customer Ethernet network, concurrently controlling any devices connected to control gateway I/O ports.
- Easy & Reliable Installation — Plug and Play IP installation with dynamic (DHCP) address resolution and auto device discovery over customer LAN. Resilient powering with USB and optional PSU (not included). Compact, designed for piggy–back installation, such as behind a TV or display, with the ability to draw power from a device USB port.
- Remote Management — Built–in web UI for remote browser–based management and support, by multiple IP–clients over customer LAN. Easy firmware upgrades, either remotely via customer LAN, or locally via device USB port.
- Pico TOOLS™ — Mount 4 units side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.