KDS−8 is a high−performance, zero latency, 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video streaming transceiver for streaming via Ethernet over copper cable. KDS−8 can be set as either an encoder or decoder. As an encoder, it encodes and streams the HDMI input along with IR, RS−232, and analog audio, over an IP network. As a decoder, it receives the encoded signal and decodes it for output.
- High–Performance Video Streaming Transceiver — Streams up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution signals over a 10G network interface, providing lossless compression.
- Maximum Compatibility — Fully standard and compliant SDVoE™ codec, enables compatibility with other software and hardware streaming platforms.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant, HDR Support, Genlock, and Fastswitch Modes Support
- High–Speed 10G Network Switch — Managed switch provides: multicast, jumbo frames, IGMP snooping and fast leave.
- Analog Audio Embedding — Provides an unbalanced analog audio port for embedding audio into the streaming signal.
- Bi-directional IR over IP — Control and IR device located on the decoder side from the encoder and vice versa.
- Bi-directional RS–232 over IP — Control a serial device located on the decoder side from the encoder and vice versa.
- Video Wall Support.
- Multiview Support
- Easy, Cost-Effective Maintenance — LED indicators for main power, Tx/Rx mode setting, HDMI video source detection, and Tx and Rx transmission enable easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Simple System Management — Remote system management support to enable quick and efficient remote system and device life–cycle management.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.