KDS DEC5 is an H.264 decoder for HDMI™ signals of up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4). It provides high−quality and fully−featured end−to−end video and audio over IP. KDS−DEC5 includes AVC support for H.264/MPEG−4 and AAC codec, open encoding that enables decoding through VLC® player software and unicast or multicast streaming through TS and RTSP transport protocols.
- High Resolution Video Encoding and Compression — supporting up to 4K@30Hz (4:4:4) resolution.
- Maximum Compatibility — Fully standard and compliant H.264/MPEG–4 AVC (Advanced Video Codec) and AAC (Advanced Audio Code) codecs, enable compatibility with other software and hardware encoders. Open encoding enables software decoding through VLC® player software.
- Versatile Powering Options — Powered by PoE (when using a Network switch that supports PoE) or by external 12V power adapter.
- Standard Ethernet Network Operation — 10/100/1000Mb. Managed switch: 1G, multicast, IGMP snooping, layer 2. Configurable DHCP, Static or Auto IP. For specific Network configuration, please contact Kramer Customer Support.
- Selectable Streaming Mode — Unicast or multicast through RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol).
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration — Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and link status indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Firmware upgrade via embedded web pages or K–Upload ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Simple System Management — Remote system management support to enable quick and efficient remote system and device life–cycle management.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.