KT−107 is a 7−inch IPS multi−touch, powerful touch panel with a 1280x800 resolution. Elegantly designed for decorative room integration, this portable touch panel can be deployed either tabletop or on−wall, mounted inside standard in−wall junction boxes. KT−107 supports wired Power over Ethernet (PoE) and advanced Wi−Fi connectivity options.
The touch panel comes with table and wall mounts, a USB cable and a power supply unit for easy installation, with elegant wiring and secured mounting, reliable operation and flexible deployment.
The KT−107 is an Android−based touch panel that is ideal for any 24/7 Kramer−supported commercial AV or control application and features a user−friendly, fully customizable graphical user interface configured by Kramer software. The KT−107RB Wi−Fi 5GHz frequency band range is restricted to up to 5.35GHz.
- Elegant Design — Smooth integration with room furniture design, either on table or wall, with flexible panel cabling and locking design options.
- Superior User Experience — IPS 1280x800 hi-resolution screen with ±80° horizontal and vertical wide viewing angles, built-in lighting sensor for auto–adaptable brightness, with advanced 10 multi–touch points and 2–finger gesture capabilities.
- Powerful Processing — Quad-core CPU, GPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM processing performance, smoothly running complicated media and graphics-rich applications, such as H.265 video and audio streams encoding and decoding, and seamless hi-resolution 2Mp HD front camera operations.
- Flexible Services — Advanced Android 6.0 Operating System with rich Kramer and market–available applications from cloud/store offerings, such as K–Touch Control and EventBoard Scheduling applications.
- Easy Installation — Powering and connectivity via a single Ethernet cable.
- Flexible Mounting — Including table and wall mounts that fit into the standard market–available 2 gang in-wall junction boxes.
- Optional Connectivity — Simple wireless BTLE 4.0 Bluetooth as well as connection to USB peripheral devices for either table or wall–mount installations, using the included USB cable.
- Reliable Networking — Seamless switching between wired and wireless 802.11ac connectivity.
- Versatile Powering Options — PoE, PSU, and battery.
- Auto-Sensing — Optimized performance and operation according to automatically detected LAN speed.
- Firmware Update — Via USB port.
- Secured Deployment — Flexible locking options to prevent unwanted panel–mount removal, elegantly designed to remain out of sight.
- Secured Operation — Highly secured operation of applications such as password-protected exit, hidden control buttons and so on. Red LED alert when the camera is active.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.