RC−306 is a compact 6−button control keypad that fits the US, European and UK standard 1−gang wall junction boxes. Easy to deploy with a single LAN cable carrying both power (PoE) and communication, it fits decoratively within a room design. It is perfectly suited for use as a user interface keypad within a Kramer Control system.
Using K−Config, tap into the rich, built−in I/O interfaces that enable this keypad to be used as a flexible, standalone room controller. In this way, it is ideal for classroom and meeting room control, providing end−user convenient control of complex multimedia systems and other room facilities such as screens, lighting, and shades.
- Multiple keypads can be linked together side−by−side or at a distance, via a single K–NET™ cable carrying both power and communication, providing uniform design and user experience.
- Clear and Customizable User Interface — RGB–color, tactile feedback, backlit buttons with custom labeled, removable button caps, allowing simple and intuitive end-user and guest control over facility deployed devices and systems.
- Flexible Room Control — Control any room device via LAN connections, multiple RS–232 and RS–485 serial ports, and various IR, relay and general-purpose I/O built-in device ports. Connect the keypad to an IP network with additional control gateways interfacing with remote-controlled devices, for extending control across large space facilities.
- Expandable Control System — According to arising demands, it easily expands to be part of a larger control system, or coupled–operation with auxiliary keypads, via either LAN or K–NET™ single cable connection delivering both power and communication.
- Simple Control Programming — Using K–Config software. Leverage the power of Kramer’s highly customizable, flexible and user–friendly software, to easily program complex control scenarios of Pro–AV, Lighting, and other room and facility controlled devices.
- Easy and Cost-effective Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in-wall box size, allows decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Keypad installation is fast and cost-effective via a single LAN cable providing both power (PoE) and communication connections.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.