The SL−280 is a master/space controller (Kramer Control brain) that can operate over Ethernet with control interfaces that include: eight bidirectional RS−232, eight IR, eight GPI/O, and eight relays. It controls devices such as scalers, video displays, audio amplifiers, Blu−ray players, sensors, screens, shades, door locks, and lights. Multiple Kramer Ethernet control gateways can be used to add remote I/O ports.
- Space Controller — Controls any AV device/display with its corresponding logic.
- High-Performance Architecture — Enables a scalable and flexible programming platform.
- 8 RS–232 Bidirectional Control Ports — For controlling devices via bi-directional serial control protocols.
- 8 IR Emitter & 1 IR Receiver Control Ports — Control devices via IR control protocols and learn commands from IR remotes.
- 8 GPI/O Control Ports — Control devices via general-purpose I/O ports, program configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface for controlling sensors, door locks, audio volume, and lighting control devices.
- 8 Relay Control Ports — Control devices via relay contact closure, such as opening and closing drapes, shades, blinds, and projection screen scrolling.
- Network Support — 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet.
- LED Indicators — I/O port state and system status.
- Software Management Support — Kramer Control, API.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.