The Tavor 8−Sub is a powered subwoofer that can be mounted on the wall, the floor or next to the wall in a way that hides the control panel. The product reproduces low−range audio frequencies and includes auto standby and adjustable crossover frequencies.
- Type — Powered subwoofer.
- Woofer — 8"" aluminum with rubber surround.
- Frequency Response — 30Hz to 600Hz @–10dB.
- Built In Power Amplifier — 50W RMS, 140W continuous program.
- Inputs — 1 line level stereo on RCA connectors, 1 LFE input on an RCA connector, 2 high–level inputs on binding posts for bypassing internal amplifier.
- Volume Level Knob.
- Crossover Frequency Adjustment — 65Hz to 150Hz on a control knob.
- Reverse Phase Selector — 0 or 180Deg.
- Optional Auto Standby.
- Selectable Power Settings — 110–120V AC, 220–240V AC.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.