VIA Campus² PLUS is a simultaneous wired and wireless presentation and collaboration solution that makes it easier to get actual work done during meetings. VIA Campus² PLUS delivers all the outstanding features found in the VIA Campus² with the addition of an HDMI™ input for simple and seamless wired connectivity.
With any laptop or mobile device, users can view, edit and comment on documents in real-time and record sessions. Meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60) from their device, and even play YouTube® videos in full frame rate.
VIA Campus² PLUS can show up to six user screens on a single main display and 12 on two displays. Users can also view the main display on their own devices.
VIA Campus² PLUS features iOS mirroring for MacBook, iPad, and iPhone, as well as mirroring for Chromebook and Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer).
- 4K@60 HDMI Wired Input — Enables hard–wiring your computer or other HDMI compatible devices such as a camera, multimedia player or computer. Note: It does not support HDCP signals.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- One 4K@30 (RGB) HDMI output and one 4K@60 DisplayPort output.
- Remote Power Control — via a relay port.
- iOS, Android, Chromebook® and Miracast® Mirroring.
- Room Calendar Integration — Shows the room occupancy schedule on the main display.
- Internal Web Browser — Open any browser to display content.
- DHCP Support.
- Streaming Input for the Internal Media Player. Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (128GB).
- Emergency Messages — Create instant alert messages for immediate push to the main display.
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud®, OneDrive®, GoogleDrive®, Dropbox® Integration.
- View Main Display — View the main display on your own device.
- Third–Party App Support — Like Microsoft Office®, SkypeforBusiness®, GoToMeeting® and WebEx®.
- Icon Shortcuts — On the splash page for 3rd party applications.
- Integrated YouTube Player — Create playlists, share videos or drag and drop any YouTube clip to your VIA app for seamless video playback.
- Streaming Output — Stream all collaboration activity from the main display to any H.264 decoder.
- Recording — Record an entire VIA video and audio session to a local video file.
- Digital Signage — Display dynamic content on the main display during meeting downtime.
- Seamless VSM Integration — With VIA Site Management (VSM) software.
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language. Warranty — 3 years on hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.