"VIA Connect PLUS provides simultaneously wired and wireless presentation and collaboration for a variety of spaces with no need for any additional hardware. This cost−effective solution includes all the benefits of VIA Connect PRO together with an HDMI input.
With any laptop or mobile device, meeting participants can display or stream full uninterrupted HD video (up to 1080p60), images and documents, or share any size file. The whiteboard feature lets you annotate, sketch out ideas or edit shared documents on the main display from your device.
VIA Connect PLUS features iOS (MacBook, iPad, and iPhone), Android (Lollipop OS 5.0 or newer), Chromebook and Windows (with VIAcast dongle) mirroring. You can show up to four user screens on a single main display.
- HDMI Wired Input — Enables hard–wiring your computer or other HDMI compatible devices such as a camera, multimedia player or computer. Note: It does not support HDCP signals.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- Wireless Connection for up to 254 Devices — Utilizing Compatible External Wireless Network.
- iOS and Android Mirroring.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- DHCP Support.
- Graphic Output Formats — Outputs to either an HDMI or Mini DisplayPort display. Note: Does not support graphic output to both the HDMI and Mini Display Port simultaneously.
- Cloud-Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (32GB).
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud, OneDrive, Google Drive and Dropbox Integration. Seamless Integration with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software & the VIA Pad
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.
- Warranty — 3–years on hardware."
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.