VS−611DT is a high−performance automatic switcher for HDMI video signals with resolution up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0). With six HDMI inputs, the unit can automatically or manually switch to a predefined or last connected input whenever the currently active video signal is interrupted or whenever a higher−priority video signal is introduced. The output signal is distributed to HDBaseT and HDMI 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) outputs.
- Max. Data Rate — 8.91Gbps (2.97Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) and WUXGA.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant — Works with sources that support HDCP repeater mode.
- HDMI Support — Deep Color, Ethernet, ARC, 7.1 PCM. Customized Audio Output — De–embed the audio from the HDMI input and route it to the balanced stereo audio line out, or de–embed HDMI ARC from the output and route it to the balanced stereo audio line out.
- Features Kramer reKlocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Step–in Master Support.
- Auto–Power Off — When no HDMI input for 30 seconds (selectable).
- Automatic Input Detection & Selection.
- HDCP On/Off Switching.
- EDID Configuration Options.
- Selectable Switching — Manual or fast auto–switching according to last connected or preset priority.
- Full HDBaseT Certification — Including bidirectional RS–232, Ethernet, IR and POE.
- HDBaseT Extended Reach — Up to 100m at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- POE Source for HDBaseT Receivers.
- Contact Closure — For remote manual switching override.
- Firmware Upgrade — Over mini–USB, RS–232 or RJ–45 Web page.
- Varied Control Options — Front panel keyboard, HDBaseT Ethernet, RS–232 local and over HDBaseT, IR.
- Built–in Web Server.
- Software Support — For Protocol 3000, K–Router Plus, EDID Designer, K–Upload.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.