1. Signspace uses and may disclose your personal information in order to:
i. Provide products and services to you;
ii. Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our product and services;
iii. Instigate debt collection; and
iv. Comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order
2. Other than listed in Clause 1, Signspace will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organization or individual without your express permission.
3. All customers may request access to the personal details collected by Signspace in relation to themselves. Signspace wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
4. By law, Signspace must retain some customer’s details for a minimum of 5 years. However, Signspace does not retain customers' personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
5. Signspace keeps customer information on controlled facilities which are secured against unauthorized access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the customer.
6. Signspace runs a customer subscribed email list, this email list will be used to communicate newsletters, specials, product information or notices regarding Signspace operations. Signspace will never subscribe any of it’s customers to it’s mailing list without it’s permission. Should you wish to subscribe or unsubscribe your email address, you may do this through our by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org