Terms & Conditions
Trading Terms and Conditions
Rev 1.0 Last Revised 15 April 2020
Signspace - This is the dealer in which you are purchasing from (Amped IT Pty Ltd Trading As Signspace (ABN 15 164 903 262)
Customer - This is the person or company in which is purchasing a product or service from Signspace
By purchasing from Signspace, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by our terms and conditions as set out below.
All information submitted to us is private and confidential and not shared with any third party. Unless we're presented with a court order, your information will not be released or sold to any other person.
Signspace accepts Direct Deposit, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard and Cheque (Corporate credit accounts & Trade accounts Clients only, 100pts of ID required) to pay for goods or services. All credit card orders are subject to verification and approval. Credit cards are not charged prior to the order being processed and are ready to ship. In the occurrence there is a stock level issue or the order is not a stocked item (special order) a refund can be requested for immediate refund (within 7 days only prior to shipping) Once unit is shipped refunds have to go through a strict process. Orders paid for by Direct Deposit will not be processed or shipped until the funds transfer has been fully verified.
Prices are set at the time of purchase and are subject to change without any notice. We reserve the right to not honor typographical errors on prices.
Acceptance Of Orders
Signspace reserves the right to refuse or cancel an order at any time, for any reason. In addition, an automated electronic order confirmation does not indicate acceptance of an order.
Limitation of Liability
All products sold are to be used at your own risk. Under no circumstances is Signspace liable for the following:
(1) Third party claims against you for damages,
(2) Loss of, or damage to your records, data, or any type of hardware/equipment,
(3) Economic consequential damages (including lost profits, lost data, or lost savings), or incidental damages even if we are aware of the possibility.
(4) Any consequential damages. Consequential damages is defined as any damage which is a consequence of using this product or our website (data loss; hardware loss; or economic losses like profit loss, customer loss, or time loss).
Signspace liability is limited to the cost of the product purchased from us. All of the products that we sell are to be used at your own risk and we are in no way liable for any loss, damage or injuries suffered from poor installation or use.
Once shipped, goods become the responsibility of the customer which then has consumer rights to the goods being delivered by the carrier.
All products purchased from Signspace come with a manufacturer warranty against manufacturer defects starting from the receipt or invoice date, and the warranty only applies to the original purchaser. Consumables are exempt from this warranty and can only be returned if a defect is found.
Our warranty does not apply to any item that has been modified, overclocked, abused, or mis-used. Products are not warranted as to compatibility with your current components in regards to use, fit, or utility. The consumer is responsible for making sure that the parts ordered from Signspace will be compatible with their system (e.g correct software for media player CPU).
The customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product back to Signspace in the same way it was delivered to them. Customers must ship the item back to Signspace using a reputable carrier that is capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. The customer bears all cost of shipping charges and all risk of loss in transit to Signspace.
Please include your original invoice number and contact details, a description of the problem, and any other information you think might be related.
Adequately pack the product for shipment to us only when requested. Do not ship the product back to us using only the original retail box the product came in. We will reject any package sent to us like that. Pack it well - any damage caused to the product due to poor packaging or shipping choice is your responsibility and we will not replace or repair the product under warranty. In cases of returns for refunds/credits you must include a copy of the original receipt.
The Australian Consumer Law (ACL) protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and failure does not amount to a major failure. Consumer Guarantees have no set time limit – depending on the price and quality of goods, consumers may be entitled to a remedy after any manufacturers’ warranty has expired.
We are no longer accepting returns where the product is not faulty (ie. Change of Mind returns). Special order items, will only be refunded after the manufacturer or distributor has approved the item for return.
The customer is solely responsible for shipping any returned product back to Signspace. Customers must ship the item back to Signspace using a reputable carrier that is capable of providing proof of delivery and insurance for the entire value of the shipment. The customer bears all cost of shipping charges and all risk of loss in transit to Signspace. The customer agrees that the returned product will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition, and will be complete with original packaging, manuals, etc. If any of the listed requirements are not fulfilled, Signspace reserve the right to reject the refund.
Please inspect the contents of your shipment carefully upon your receipt of it. You have twenty-four (24) hours after confirmed delivery to report any shortages in the shipment. We will not accept any responsibility, or offer any options after those fourteen days have passed.
Damage In Transit
Please inspect the contents of your shipment carefully upon your receipt of it. You have seven (7) days after confirmed delivery to report any items that have arrived damaged or broken in transit. We will not accept any responsibility, or offer any options after those seven days have passed.
For more information, please email: email@example.com
Price Matching Terms & Conditions
1. We will match the price if Signspace are able to verify the competitor’s price and that the competitor’s offer is current, not expired and in stock.
2. Signspace reserve the right not to sell at or below our cost price.
3. To be eligible for a price match the item in question must be identical as to brand, size, model, quality etc. and new stock.
4. Price match policy applies to stocked product lines or product in stock. We will consider matching prices on bulky product delivered direct from our supplier’s factory.
5. We exclude items sold in stock liquidations, clearances, auctions, commercial quantities,contract pricing, project quotation, shop soiled, damaged or seconds.
6. The policy applies to competitor’s final price including GST, taxes, fees, delivery and other charges.
7. The competitor in question must be in our geographical market, not overseas.
8. We may at our discretion match online prices. However we will exclude, online collective buying arrangements, auction scenarios and items not in original packaging, and include online delivery costs in our comparison. Refer to item 3.
9. We reserve the right to exclude from our price match policy, product that is part of a financing deal, cash back or bonus type offer.
10. Our price match policy applies only at the time of the sale. Retrospective adjustments for price matching will not be entered into at a later date.
Stock Liquidation – Competitor’s distress sales or closing down sales. Clearances. Competitor is quitting the product or product range.
Commercial Quantities – Quantity for commercial projects or for resale purposes.
Other Terms of Sale
Signspace may not stock all the advertised products, however some products may be ordered. Shelf prices may be lower than advertised to ensure lowest prices every day.