Chief's Fusion tilt wall mounts were developed based on installer feedback and direct observations of installers in the field. Favorite Fusion features include Centerless shift, Centris tilt, ControlZone leveling adjustment and ClickConnect Latching.
Benefits included increased stability, fast installation, easy cable management and security.
The installer-inspired Fusion tilt mount solves top flat panel installation problems, offering flexible adjustments for large displays with a low-profile display mounting solution.
- Integrated teardrop design speeds up wall plate installation by allowing pre-installation of the bolts to the wall
- Centerless Shift provides up to 17.5" (445 mm) of post-installation lateral shift - 8.75" (222 mm) left/right of uprights - for limitless centering
- Centris low-profile tilt uses the center of gravity to balance the screen while maintaining a low profile
- Set screws keep the mount rigid, stable and secure throughout the life of the installation
- ClickConnect offers an audible click when the screen safely engages with the mount
- Built-in cable stand provides easy access under the screen
- A full line of accessories can be installed with the mount and the entire unit can be adjusted together
- Multiple installation options for various stud distances
- Exclusive nesting spacers can be stacked to achieve any depth
- Quick-Store Cords use magnets to easily store and access pull cords
- Improved cable management with new end caps
- Integrated Security
- Ships with a custom hardware kit that can be hung from mount rails if installing in stages
- Easy Open box with less waste to throw away
Lateral Shift: 17.4" (441 mm)
Manual Height Adjustment: 1" (25 mm)
Maximum Screen Thickness: 6"
Minimum Depth: 2" (51 mm)
Mounting Pattern Compatibility (Universal Versions): 100 x 100 - 878 x 500 mm
Number Of Monitors: 1
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 17 x 34.75 x 2" (432 x 883 x 51 mm)
Shipping Weight: 22.01 lbs (9.98 kg)
Solution Type: Universal
Tilt: +2°, -12°
Typical Screen Sizes: 42 - 86"
Wall Stud Compatibility In: 16" - 32" (406 mm - 813 mm)
Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.